These 3 Card Games are unique because they...
1 - conveniently incorporate personalized lesson review:
2 - organically follow best practice steps in learning through games:
I'd like to exponentially increase their usability and user value by developing their app versions to do the same:
~ HOW TO GET THERE?
I see this happening in 3 steps, the first of which is this VOLUNTEER/PRO BONO project...
Step 1: JUNE-JULY
Build basic demo of each with...
- basic game & 1 already included lesson to take user through gameplay
- ability to enter in personalized lesson material with demo also
~ Demos will be displayed with card based product on site for Back to School Sale / Kickstarter Aug 15 - Sept 15
~ HOW THIS PROJECT FITS IN?
Step 2: OCT-DEC
Test demo with customer base each month and complete $500 (20hrx$25) coding following each based on feedback to get basic premise & customer priorities down
STEP 3: JAN-APRIL
Develop the full version of these games & continue testing with customer base for feedback each month ($1K x 15wks coding)
Fully developed version delivered to customers by May, will include...
- more engaging features in game play and graphics
- library of relevant age appropriate content
(aligned with schedule of school boards)
- AI incorporated to Personalize difficulty of questions based on performance
- Real time reports presenting strengths and weaknesses based on game results over time
FINAL DELIVERY: MAY
Final polished Apps delivered to customers & Available for sale in App Store!